Infant Jesus High School


  1. Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by one who will be responsible to the Principal for the child.
  2. According to the Government regulations currently in force, only pupils who have completed at least five years by 15th June of the Scholastic year my be admitted to the first standard. It is, therefore, essential that the Birth Certificate be submitted in original at the time of admission in support of the declaration regarding date of birth.
  3. Candidates must pay the fees for the first month together with the Term Fee and the Entrance Fee in advance.
  4. Students coming from recognized schools can not be admitted without the Leaving Certificates from those schools.
  5. If they should come form Recognised schools outside the State of Maharashtra they should have their leaving certificate counter-signed by the Inspecting Authority (Education Officer) of that state.
  6. Candidates coming for admission from out of India and from unrecognized Schools must pass a written test in such subjects as may be required of them and also shall submit the Birth Certificate in original.
  7. No child less than FIVE years of age at the time of admission can be admitted the First Standard. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the admission to successive standards.


  1. A Calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil, else a fee will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for the month of May.
  2. Pupils who leave without notice and pupils whose names are struck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than 10 days are as a rule Re-Admitted.
  3. School fees are due as long as the name of the pupil is on the Register. You are requested to notify the Office on time when the student leaves the School.
  4. The leaving Certificate, without which a pupil cannot join any other school, shall be refused to those who have not paid their fees and other dues.
  5. The Leaving Certificate should be applied for in writing by the parent or guardian in the prescribed form.
  6. Pupils who desire to discontinue studies should take their Leaving Certificates immediately. A fee will charged if the Certificate is taken after one year, and if a duplicate is applied for, the prescribed procedure must be followed.
  7. No Certificate of any kind will be given without a written application from the parent/guardian. This application should be handed over in the school office atleast three days before the date on which the certificate is required.